The DC Research team have substantial experience of delivering a range of diverse evaluation studies. From local projects to national programmes, from arts and culture to manufacturing and productivity, and from regional parks to campus relocations, these studies have been independently and rigorously researched using a portfolio of methods and a range of techniques to access stakeholders, deliverers and beneficiaries in the most effective, efficient and appropriate manner.
The track record of the DC Research team includes evaluations of area based regeneration projects and programmes, studies for a range of regional development agencies, European programmes and initiatives and national studies.
Example projects include:
- EDRF Evaluation of 116 High St Boston conservation and redevelopment
- Evaluation of Scotland’s Recognition Scheme and Fund
- Impact Evaluation of HLF’s Collecting Cultures Programme
- Evaluation of the South of Scotland Creative Clusters Project
- Birmingham WNF Worklessness and Enterprise Programme
- Living Places Programme
- Port of Workington Investment Programme