DC Research offers industry standard Economic Impact Assessment (EIA) services, as well as specialist culture, heritage and education impact assessment expertise.
The DC Research team have delivered HM Treasury ‘Green Book’ compliant EIA studies, including working with commercial developers and the transport sector as part of much larger consortia led planning studies as well as working on education related EIA studies. Click here for more detail on our Green Book experience.
Further to this, we have built up a strong portfolio of arts, culture and heritage impact studies. This approach adopts and adapts the ‘Green Book’ method, using English Partnerships Additionality Guidance for physical developments and the DCMS ‘White Book’ guidance in relation to cultural projects. We have been involved in such work for iconic cultural buildings and global cultural inscriptions.
- Economic Impact of Hadlow College, Kent
- Economic Impact of Perth Theatre and Concert Hall
- Economic Impact of Bristol’s Floating Harbour
- Economic Impact Study of the Arts & Creative Industries in Scotland
- Yorkshire Sculpture Park
- Economic Impact of The Historic Dockyard, Chatham
- Impact Research to support Gloucestershire’s successful LSTF bid
- Economic Impact of the BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend in Carlisle, 2011
- Economic Impact of Heart of Hawick