Socio-economic analysis is an essential supporting component of the other research services, as well as a research service area in its own right. Our services provide evidence to support clients in a range of tasks by highlighting need, assessing impact, exploring sector/area specific issues and informing strategy development. This involves:
- Establishing and updating appropriate baseline data
- Designing and delivering quantitative analysis using primary, proprietary and publicly available datasets
- Assessing the scope and strength of specific sectors or themes
- Highlighting impact of initiatives and developments
- Determining priorities and evidence of need with regard to specific issues relative to the needs of communities, businesses and/or key stakeholders.