DC Research offers industry standard Economic Impact Assessment (EIA) services, as well as specialist culture, creative, heritage and museum impact assessment expertise.
The DC Research team have delivered HM Treasury ‘Green Book’ compliant EIA studies, across a range of fields – assessing both the potential impacts of new developments and the actual impacts of current developments, venues, projects and initiatives.
We have built up a strong portfolio of arts, culture and heritage impact studies. This approach adopts and adapts the ‘Green Book’ method, using HCA Additionality Guidance and Scottish Enterprise guidance where appropriate.
Recent projects include:
- Economic Impact of Perth Theatre and Concert Hall
- Economic Impact of Hadlow College, Kent
- Economic Impact Study of the Arts & Creative Industries in Scotland
- Economic Impact of Bristol’s Floating Harbour
- Economic Impact of The Historic Dockyard, Chatham
- Economic Impact Research to support Gloucestershire’s successful LSTF bid
- Yorkshire Sculpture Park
- BBC Radio 1 Big Weekend
- Heart of Hawick