DC Research’s Directors have been involved in a wide array of partnership reviews and assessments over the last decade. The partnership support we offer covers a range of research and consultancy services, including:
- Reviews of partnership structures and governance arrangements to ensure fitness for purpose.
- Assessing the effectiveness of partnership working processes and collaborative arrangements.
- Development of partnership management frameworks.
- Support and facilitation for partnership development (including the development and delivery of professional development training for partnership working in regeneration and culture).
Our track record dates back to the New Commitment to Regeneration Pathfinder (the precursor to Local Strategic Partnerships) in the late 1990’s, and subsequently has involved a range of studies, including working with museums, locality and local enterprise partnerships, local authorities, and area based programmes. Examples include:
- Review of Museum Development in South West England
- Evaluating the Impact of The British Museum’s Partnership Arrangements
- Living Places, Living Places Partners
- Partnership Lessons from the Living Places Programme, Living Places Partners