Socio-economic analysis is an essential supporting component of a range of our research services, as well as a research service in its own right. Our research provides evidence to support clients in a range of tasks by highlighting need, assessing impact, exploring sector/area specific issues and informing strategy development. This involves:
- Establishing and updating appropriate baseline data
- Designing and delivering quantitative analysis using primary, proprietary and publicly available datasets
- Assessing the scope and strength of specific sectors or themes
- Highlighting impact of initiatives and developments
- Determining priorities and evidence of need with regard to specific issues around communities, organisations, audiences, visitors, businesses and stakeholders.