Drawing on the track record and broad economic development and regeneration experience of DC Research’s Directors, this service area offers a range of consultation and process approaches to support clients in scoping, making the case, designing, implementing and measuring the impact of, economic development and regeneration interventions, initiatives and programmes.
Studies can include making the case or demonstrating the rationale for intervention or action, establishing need and conducting feasibility studies, and action planning, incorporating long and short project list development, funding, risk and strategic fit analysis. This approach results in costed and deliverable strategies and programmes with well developed and local grounded project proposals and ideas.
- Review of Museum Development, Bristol City Council and SW Museum Development Partnership
- Providing sustainability advice to Tullie House Museum & Art Gallery
- Cultural Impact Framework and Sustainability advice for Knowsley Council
- Creative Communities Commissioning Project, Bristol Museums, Plymouth Museum & Art Gallery, RAMM, Royal Cornwall Museum, Russell-Cotes Museum & Art Gallery
- Lincolnshire Heritage Service: Review and development of future options