Drawing on our long-standing track record, this service area offers a range of consultation and process approaches to support clients in scoping, making the case, designing, implementing and measuring the impact of, economic, creative and cultural interventions, initiatives and programmes as well as organisational development.
Studies can include making the case or demonstrating the rationale for intervention or action, establishing need and conducting feasibility studies, and action planning – incorporating project list development, funding, risk and strategic fit analysis.
- Review of Museum Development, Bristol City Council and SW Museum Development Partnership
- Providing sustainability advice to Tullie House Museum & Art Gallery
- Cultural Impact Framework and Sustainability advice for Knowsley Council
- Creative Communities Commissioning Project, Bristol Museums, Plymouth Museum & Art Gallery, RAMM, Royal Cornwall Museum, Russell-Cotes Museum & Art Gallery
- Lincolnshire Heritage Service: Review and development of future options